Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Psalm 95, Simplified


I have posted this chord chart already. While I was teaching This Psalm to my Jr High class I realized it wasn't very accessible to people who are not familiar with Psalm singing. I took out a few chords and simplified it a bit so most people will be able to "get it." Enjoy!

         Em    Am          Em                             F#        Bm
Come let us sing unto the Lord! Let us in honor shout for joy
     Am                            D   Em    G                           A      D
To Him the rock of our sal – va – tion.   O let us enter His presence
            Em                    A        F#   G                                      D Em
With thanksgiving with joy – ful song, O let us sing with psalms un – to Him


No comments:

Post a Comment