Friday, August 26, 2016

A Few Changes

For those who follow this blog, I plan to make a few changes.

It may be obvious that within the last few years I converted to the Anglican church. Since then, much of my output has been (for better or worse) a defense and education of what Anglicanism is. The folks at Rookie Anglican are kind enough to allow me to write for them. All blogs having to do specifically with Anglicanism will be posted there. I will post other, broader topics here.

To all my readers, thank you. I love to teach, to think out loud, and to train. This blog allows me a place to do that.

Addendum: I have changed the name of this blog from BrowBeater's Blog (which I have thought for a long time has sounded overly polemical) to Sarum Notes. As I continue to be spiritually formed in the Anglican tradition I thought it appropriate to rename this blog after an important liturgical rite from England's history.

No comments:

Post a Comment